Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Megadeth Mascot Endorses Obama

Last week, thrash metal pioneer Dave Mustaine appeared to have endorsed the Presidential candidacy of former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum. The Megadeth guitarist/vocalist had harsh words for President Obama, as well as Santorum's GOP rivals.

But in a new development, Megadeth's band mascot, Vic Rattlehead, has shot back at Mustaine. In a tersely-worded statement, he announced:

Mr. Mustaine does not speak for the band, or for Megadeth, Inc.

As the public face of Megadeth (appearing on almost all of their album covers) I announce my endorsement of President Barack Obama's re-election. There should be no question as to who is winning my support in 2012. Like nearly all Obama supporters, I am deaf and blind.

As a member of the Tri-Lateral Commission, The Bilderbergs, as well as The Council of Foreign Relations, I see this President as a great tool in the undermining of this country and the whittling down of her freedoms.

Killing Is My Business, and Business Has Been Very Good. I've made a lot of money as a war profiteer. It doesn't really matter who's in The White House, because it's our wonderful shadow government that pulls the strings. I have been and continue to be a crony of whoever sits in the Oval Office.

The current occupant of the White House is the most corrupt politician I've ever seen, and it's been a pleasure to work with him.

Unfortunately, I missed out on Solyndra.

My associates and I have seen to it that The System Has Failed....and that's the way we like it. From Obamacare to Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac, our politicians and bureaucrats have brought about the Foreclosure of the American Dream. Very soon, my friends at the United Obamanations will have America right where we want it.

America must be destroyed. Go Obama!

Peace Sells!


V.  Rattlehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment