Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Was That Wrong?

This week, Nancy Hurlbut found herself in a hive of controversy. Several war veterans expressed their outrage to her display of the American flag with a likeness of President Obama outside of the Democrat Campaign Headquarters in Lake County, Florida.

She was surprised to learn that they were accusing her of desecrating the old red, white, and blue.

The local party Chairwoman's actions appeared to spark quite a bit of outrage, so we at The RedSquirrel Report have invited Nancy to give us her side of the story.

"Thank you RedSquirrel Report. Really, I don't know what the kerfuffle is about. I thought that showing off this redesigned flag was perfectly normal. Heck, we pledge allegience to Obama every day.

This controversy leads me to believe that it's not about the flag, as I told FOXNEWS. It seems as if certain elements just cannot accept Barack Obama as President. I think that these racist war veterans are protesting the fact that our wonderful President is black..

Heck, I'm sure this wasn't the first time a great ruler's image was displayed publicly like this. I just hope that these right-wingers are satisfied that I took the flag down.

I am sorry if anybody was offended by the flag with our Messiah's likeness on it, but I didn't know that I was doing anything wrong. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment