Sunday, March 25, 2012

Al Sharpton: We Much Have Justice For Trayvon Martin

America was shaken with the news of the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. There seems to be a lot of confusion and possible false accusations being hurled around concerning this case.

We at The RedSquirrel Report are hopeful that everyone will keep a cool head, so until the facts are known, we have received the following Letter To The Editor from that paragon of truth and reason, the Reverend Al Sharpton. It reads:

On February 26, little Trayvon Martin of Sanford, Florida was just walking home from the grocery store with a bag of skittles and a small container of bottled tea, when racist Hispanic Honky George Zimmerman came out of nowhere and shot him dead.

We much rethink this Second Amendment thing, as well as 'Stand Your Ground ' laws. There are way too many black people getting shot just because they trespass on some cracker's property. And the death toll is even worse when you engage in a little home invasion. From accounts that I've read, Zimmerman shot this child because he wore a hoodie.

My friends and associates at The Black Panthers have put up 'Wanted: George Zimmerman", posters. That means so much to Trayvon's family. Also, director Spike Lee tweeted Zimmerman's home address in case you feel that you much....you know.... pay him a visit.

I am so glad that President Obama has jumped in the fray. As usual, he's calming the racial tensions of this nation as only Obama can.

I totally agree that if Our Messiah had a son he would look like Trayvon. As I was sayin' just the other day, 'Wow, Almost all the hoodie-wearin' gang-bangers I know look just like Barack!'

Also, we much give Trayvon's family a camera. I keep seeing that photo of him as an 11-year-old child, even though the news media knows his real age of 17. That poor family's camera must've broke.

I want to announce that I am going to organize a march in every city across this country,  and keep marching until Zimmerman is arrested for murder. We may just throw a few firebombs in some windows across America while we're at it.

One last thing. I am calling on Attorney General Eric Holder to charge George Zimmerman with a hate crime. If AG Holder is 'my people's Attorney General', this is the time to prove it,

I want to thank The RedSquirrel Report for this platform to express my concerns. We much keep fighting for justice if they want any peace. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment