Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sandra Fluke's Statement Thru Our TruthTeller 3000

Georgetown Law Student Sandra Fluke sends us this statement. We have put it through our TruthTeller 3000.

Our Messiah, President Barack Hussein Obama, was polling poorly among women voters, and in a shameless, desperate effort to scare women, called on me to bail him out with my ridiculous testimony last week.

This latest episode begins with the GOP debate a couple weeks back, when out of the blue, former Clintonista George Stephanopoulis asked an extremely strange, out-of-place question regarding the BANNING of contraceptives. The Republican candidates didn't know it, but we were framing a non-issue in order to make them look like knuckle-dragging Neanderthals.

As for me, I could have gone to any law school in the country, but I chose Georgetown, because it's a Catholic institution. As a 'reproductive rights activist', I believed that I could pressure the institution into offering contraceptive services even if it violated their worldview.

On the day of my bizarre testimony before the Democratic steering committee, the idea was to create outrage. It just so happens that radio icon Rush Limbaugh said on his program what all normal Americans really think.

 In Obama's America, that's a no-no. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment