Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Obama's Not So Super Tuesday In Oklahoma

The Republican Primary's Super Tuesday was about as exciting as watching paint dry. In short, Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney eked out some wins, Former Senator Rick Santorum won in a couple states, while Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich won in his home state Georgia. Not much has changed, and all four GOP candidates remain in the race.

We still don't know why Texas Representative Ron Paul is still in this thing, except that maybe his Paulbots simply refuse to go away.

What raised my eyebrows on SUPER TUESDAY was The Messiah's less-than-dominant showing in Oklahoma. I am sure that he spent almost none of his 'billion dollar warchest' in the reddest state in the country, but the numbers still are kinda interesting.

The last time I checked, Obama IS the incumbent, and yet 45% of the Democrats in the Sooner State voted against him in this Primary. The second place finish went to notable pro-life activist Randall Terry, who received just under 20%.

If you are the President-incumbent, and receive ONLY 55% in a state primary, could you conclude that the other 45% of the state's Primary voters are literally PROTESTING against your presidency?

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment