Sunday, May 20, 2012

MSNBC Should Give Cher Her Own Show

We at The RedSquirrel Report believe in giving you the best in political analysis. Unfortunately, Charles Krauthammer, Michael Barone, and William Krystal were busy today. So, we have asked that OTHER great pundit to share some thoughts on this election year. Cherilyn Sarkisian Lapiere, the floor is yours:

Thank you, RedSquirrel.


If Romney gets elected, I don't know if I can breathe the same air as him and His right-wing racist, homophobic Women tea-bagger masters. I'm just glad that President Obama ISN'T a racist, even though his campaign has disclosed that he won't bother to pursue the white working-class voter.

Those right-wing pigs are trying 2 steal contraceptive rights with their War On Women. I'm just glad that my daughter/son (Chastity/Chaz) doesn't have 2 worry about THAT anymore. If I could turn back time, I would've given Chaz the sex-change operation just after I gave birth 2 her/him.

I just read Paul Ryan's budget. He wants 2 starve children and push Grandma off the cliff. His insane budget passed the House, 228-191, but failed miserably in The Senate.

The Messiah's budget got (Let's see the final vote totals. What? Not a SINGLE VOTE?).......................Nevermind.

Finally, I hope that Elizabeth Warren beats that GOP pig Scott Brown in the Senate race in Massachusetts. I promise that if she wins, I'll sing HALF BREED at her victory party.

Believe,

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment