Thursday, November 3, 2011

This Is Brian Ross, ABC News....

I've uncovered some shocking new allegations relating to Presidential Herman Cain's past dealings with women colleagues at the National Restaurant Association. In 1998, after looking directly at one female associate, the Republican Presidential candidate also smiled at the victim. When I asked the perp about this, Mr. Cain appeared to give a vague, noncommittal denial. We pointed out this lie, to which he was forced to admit that he probable did indeed look directly, AND SMILED, at the victim.

Next, we asked him about the 'five-figure' severance package awarded to another victim, the Republican Presidential candidate appeared to dodge the question. He appeared testy when I waved a piece of paper in his face. Amazingly, he didn't know the exact details of the severance package. After badgering him for several minutes, I got Mr. Cain to break the conditions of the confidentiality agreement.

I asked him if there were other details concerning this blatant pattern of harassment that he was hiding from the public. By now, the Republican candidate appeared beleaguered

Next, I asked the Republican hopeful if America is ready to elect a serial harasser for President. It was then, I could see steam come of his ears.

This is Brian Ross, ABC News. Diane, Back to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment