Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Hear That Penn State Needs A Defensive Assistent

Yesterday, Massachusetts Representative Barney Frank announced that he won't be seeking a 17th term in Congress. A RedSquirrel Report microphone was there for the major announcement:

"I have decided to not seek a 17th term in Congress. It would've been a hard, hard campaign. It's best if my seat is an open seat. I have other things that I am thinking of doing next. I hear that Penn State needs a defensive assistant. I was also thinking about re-opening that gay brothel with my fwiend, Steven Goby. I like the idea of naming it 'Fanny Mae'.

As you know, my old seat was gerrymandered. (Wow, that sounded vaguely perverse.) I will miss my colleagues, my constituents, and ESPECIALLY, the under-aged congressional pages. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment