Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Statement From Gloria Allred

We also fed some of Gloria Allred's statement through the Truthteller 3000.

 Recently, I was out on my daily rounds (blowing my gym whistle loudly at male chauvanist pigs), when my new client, Sharon Bialek, contacted me at my office. I was glad that it wasn't Meg Whitman's housekeeper, who I used to derail Whitmen's Gubernatorial candidacy, I don't remember the housekeeper's name or where she was from. Somewhere south of the border, I believe.  I had her sent back to her homeland.

Ms. Bialek came to me with a tale of shocking, boorish, downright MANLY behavior, and after my heart stopped palpatating, decided on the most headline-grabbing, self promoting way to get her story out.

I believe that Ms. Bialek is telling the truth, but that's not why we are here today. I want to embarrass the hell out of that dirty, uppity black Republican. Justice cries out for this woman. (ring) Excuse me, It's my cell phone.

(whispering) No, Juanita, I won't take your case. Stop calling me!

End transcript.

No comments:

Post a Comment