Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The REAL Statement From Gloria Allred's New Client

We here at The RedSquirrel Report have fired up our Truthteller 3000, and have translated some of the newest Herman Cain accuser's statement. In part it reads:

My name is Sharon Bialek. Recently, I was watching the news, and discovered that Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain lead the field. These poll numbers suddenly triggered a disturbing memory of an encounter I had in 1997 with Mr. Cain.

Strangely, I never thought about coming  forward when Mr. Cain was in LAST place in the polls.


In July 1997, I  travelled to Washington D.C., seeking Mr. Cain's assistance in gaining employment. I had reserved a hotel room at the Capital Hilton, and was surprised to see that he had upgraded my hotel reservation, to a palatial suite. He were at The Capital Hilton offices, when suddenly, he reached his hand on my........

When I pulled away,  asked me, "You want a job, right?"


Now, all I ask is that he admit to what he did, and do the right thing. Just like Illinois Senatorial candidate Jack Ryan did in 2004. Withdraw now from this race. As a proud, registered Republican, and tea party activist, I ask Mr. Cain to stop this candidacy, or risk denying our Messiah a second term that is needed to undo the mess that the previous administration created.

No comments:

Post a Comment