Sunday, November 27, 2011

GBTL Wants Glen Beck's GBTV Shut Down....Or The Name Changed

Angry sodomites across the fruited plain may be filing a lawsuit against conservative media figure Glenn Beck in the upcoming weeks.

It seems that many in the GBTL community are mistakenly ordering Beck's on-line talk channel, GBTV. As gay lawyer, Gavin Dangle lisped:

"I thought that I was ordering The Gay Bisexual Transgendered Video channel, not Glenn Beck TV. This is a travesty! Why would I want anything that reprehensible reptile is peddling?..."

Meanwhile, Chairman of WWE Entertainment (formerly WWF, World Wrestling Federation) Vince McMahon is advising the conservative broadcaster to change the name.

"I advise Mr. Beck to change the name of his channel. As you know, some liberal crapweasels from The World Wildlife Fund sued me and my company, World Wrestling Federation. The communist jack-asses somehow think they own everything, even initials".

Beck is currently consulting with a lawyer about this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment