Thursday, September 15, 2011

Snitching On The MOB

Dear AttackWatch,

It's your informant, 'Joe', again. I feel that it's my duty to blow the whistle on the gang of right-wing miscreants and troublemakers known as The MOB (The Minnesota Organization of Bloggers). I have been working undercover inside that organization, and think that I have their trust.

Two of the MOB bosses, Ed Morrissey and that reprehensible rapscallion, Mitch Berg host The NARN (Northern Alliance Radio Network) on 1280 AM The Patriot. They slander and smear The Messiah regularly, using the public airwaves. I have been monitoring their program for about seven years. Morrissey regularly writes hit pieces for that....that queen of right-wing slime, Michelle Malkin.

Then there's The Anti-Strib. Don't even get me started.

I'll write again later with more information. I don't feel safe.

Over and out,
'Joe'.

No comments:

Post a Comment