Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm Back From The Dead

Wow, those jack-asses at AttackWatch bought it!

Your bushy-tailed double-agent actually got on to the AttackWatch website, and 'turned myself in'. 

Then turned myself in again (sort 'of) on Bill Whittle.net's comment section.

It is there that I found out about a guy named 'Chris'. He and I have both have received e-mails from Jim Messina, Campaign Manager, Obama For America. The doofus has the mistaken impression that I might be interested in 'recruiting other volunteers, registering voters, talking to friends and neighbors, canvassing, ect. for the Obama re-election effort.'

This mischievous RedSquirrel is dreaming up ways of sabotaging The Messiah's re-election! C'mon people.

I say that we infiltrate their campaign in about the same manner that they infiltrate our tea party rallies.

No comments:

Post a Comment