Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why I Endorse Ron Paul For President by Barry Manilow

Dear RedSquirrel Report Readers,

My name is Barry Manilow, 70's pop icon. I remember all my life, raining down as cold as ice. A shadow of a man, a face through the window, crying in the night.....and yet those damned Republican front-runners still wouldn't let him into that 2008 debate. Well, America, it's 2012, and I've Made It Through The Reign (Rain) of Barack Hussein Obama.

Even Now I wake up crying when I think about the housing market, the unemployment rate, and the wars in the middle east. My friends Lola, Tony, and Rico can see Daybreak across this great country, because Ron Paul will right this Ship(s), and soon, we will all say, Looks Like We Made It through this very difficult time for our nation. Obama's Very Strange Medley of policies have wrecked our economy, and damaged us internationally.

Could It Be Magic that saves America? No. It takes Ron Paul's adherence to constitutional ideals that I agree with. That's why he has my support. Thank you.
 
Barry Manilow. 70's pop icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment