Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The New RedSquirrel Poll

Our pollster asked 753 demonstrators at the 'Occupy Wall Street' protests a few questions concerning the current state of our country.

Question 1- Do you agree with Roseanne Barr, that the rich should be forced to give up their wealth, or be be-headed?

Agree 27%  Disagree 54%  Don't know 19%


Question 2- What should we do with the Jewish bankers?

Take their wealth, and send them to concentration camps 21%
Harass them, picket their houses, and frighten their families 43%
Continue protests, but leave it at that 17%
Eat them 12%



What is your occupation?

I am a professional protester  37%
I am a professional student  28%
I am a union official 13%
I work in the news media  9%
I am a full-time couch jockey 12%

No comments:

Post a Comment