Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Racists For Herman Cain

Without a doubt, the most overused and abused word in the English language is the word, 'racist'. If a conservative orders a pizza in Kansas, you can bet your bottom dollar that Harry Belafonte is on his banana boat somewhere, yelling 'Racist!'

Millions of Americans didn't vote for Barack Hussein Obama in 2008. Political scientist Janeanne Garofalo opined that those who didn't sufficiently support The Messiah were racists.  Now, millions of Americans support Republican Herman Cain's candidacy, and Janeanne Garofalo calls THEM racist.

In Adam Carolla's book, 'In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks', Carolla states that for every racist out there, there are about 24 people who really aren't. I want to see his math.

Originally, I supported Sarah Palin's possible presidential run, because I wanted to see the state-run news media's collective head explode. Now, I am looking to Herman Cain as my favorite candidate. In fact, I am interested in screen printing up some t-shirts that read, 'Racists For Herman Cain'.

I think that America has had enough of these chronic race-accusers like Garofalo and Belafonte.  Instead of being so afraid of them, let's laugh at them. Dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment