Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mr. President, Can You Just Give It A Rest?

Darryl Issa (Republican-CA) , the grievously over-worked Chairman of The House Of Representatives Oversight And Government Reform Committee, hasn't slept in about five months.

"I just need some sleep!", the groggy California Republican said to reporters last Friday. "Damn, the Obama Regime is so corrupt, I think that my job is killing me!"

Today, Issa has subpoenaed Obama's Attorney General, Eric Holder, who is deeply involved in The Obama Regime's 'Fast And Furious' scandal.

"My staff has dumped some files on Solyndra, Light Squared, and several other, on-going investigations on my desk. Actually, I need four or five more cabinets. It's been so long since I've had a decent night of sleep, my eyes feel like they've shrunk," Issa said.

Chairman Issa wishes that The Regime would just give his committee a couple of days to catch up. Several of Issa's over-worked staffers are complaining, stating that Obama acts as if  'the laws don't apply to him'.

"If Obama, Holder and the rest of The Regime could just take a couple of days off, maybe go on a nice. long vacation, then me and my people can finish work on one, maybe two of the ongoing investigations," the California representative stated hopefully, loosening his tie.

"I need a scorecard to keep up with all of this non-stop corruption."

No comments:

Post a Comment