Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Finally Done With The Manuscript!

Your bushy-tailed correspondent has finally completed the manuscript of the unauthorized biography of George Soros. All 6,666 pages of it. Now, I begin the process of getting this thing published, so I'll be looking for a literary agent.

I thought that I would treat both of my readers with an exciting preview. Here is page 6,666. Enjoy.


In the Summer of 2011, Soros and his generals (United States President Barack Hussein Obama and Secretary General Hilliary Clinton) were pleased by the success of their latest effort, also known as 'the Arab Spring'. This bloody revolution took out both Hosni Mubarak, as well as Moammar Qaddafi. Their friends, the Muslim Brotherhood, had succeeded in toppling long-standing dictatorships, and are ready to install Shariah law in Egypt and Libya.

Currently, Soros is using the same model in his Communistic overthrow of United States. In August 2011, he instructed his generals at the Tides Foundation to organize a series of protests. And so, the 'Occupy Wall Street' movement was hatched. Soros explains his plans for worldwide domination this way, in a creepy, Hungarian accent:

"I think that breaking currencies worldwide, and turning America into a land of drug zombies through drug legalization, is all well and good, but time is getting short. That Nazarene pipsqueak is on his way to whisk the Christians off of this planet, so I, along with my generals, have to get cracking. Those wonderful protesters are all my children, and they will be fodder for my globalist takeover. Soon, with the believers in that goody-two-shoes Nazarene off the planet, me and my generals are going to have one HELL of a party.

They say that the party will last for seven years. My lawyer, Villhelm Kunsler, is suing that old fogey, Yahweh. After we take this world, we will depose him next. Then, as the heavenly host wails uncontrollably, I will spit molten lava from hell into the face of God himself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment