Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We're Gonna Party Like It's 799

Let's keep the hits a' coming. Yesterday I was listening to Glenn Beck as he and the boys made some fun of the Muslim Brotherhood.

They referenced "1999", Prince's iconic hit from 1983. Here is my remake in honor of our friends in the Middle East.

I was dreaming when I read this, I read it in The Holy Quran
Our cleric told me to kill you, so I strapped on this bomb
We have to clear the way for the 12th Imam
So Mahmoud is working on this nuclear device in Iran
 
Because we say 2,000 twelve twelve party over, Oops, out of time.
So we're gonna party like it's 799.

You better accept Shariah, or we'll chop off your head
We won't stop until the infidels are all dead
So join in the party of The Muslim Brotherhood
You'll be our dhimmi, or we will shed your blood

It's 2,000 twelve twelve party over, Oops, out of time.
So we're gonna party like it's 799.


No comments:

Post a Comment