Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Finally, That All-Important Snoop Dogg Dorsement-Enizzle

I have been waiting for that important residential-pizzle dorsement-endizzle from Snoop Dogg to let me know who I should vote for on November 6.

Thank God that my wish came true yesterday, as the dope-smoking gangster-rapper imparted his political wisdom on the masses. He re-posted a list originally created by twitter user @DragonflyJonez. Here is a list why he WON'T be voting for Mitt Romney:



 1. He's a white ni..a
 2. This muthaf...a's name is Mitt
 3. B.... got a dancing horse.
 4  He a h..
 5. He looks like he say ni..a all the time
 6. This muthaf...a's name is Mitt
 7. He always interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them. B...I will beat the sh.. out of you
 8. He's a Mormon but he ain't got no hoes
 9. He reminds me of every boss I ever hated
10.The muthaf...a's name is Mitt

Here is a list why he will be casting his vote for Our Dear Leader:

 1. He's a black ni..a
 2. He mad cool yo.
 3. That ni..a look like he can fight.
 4. He wears a durag like me.
 5. Michelle got a 'fat a..'.
 6. He' BFF's with Jay-Z
 7. He's hugged Beyonce and sniffed her neck
 8. We use the same hair clippers
 9. He smokes Newports
10.I seen that ni..a hoop before and he got a jumper

Your bushy-tailed correspondent is thinking about going on a nice, long vacation. You don't even need me here.



No comments:

Post a Comment