Monday, June 4, 2012

John Edwards Thanks The Jury

"Thank you, everybody. I want to thank the jury for their dedication to justice. My legal team felt secure that I had not committed any crime. Sure, I am guilty of cheating on my dying wife, and hiding my mistress and love child. I'm also guilty of spending far too much time on my hair, but the facts speak for themselves.

I did not commit the crime that I was accused of. I did not use political contributions to commit campaign fraud.

I would also like to thank the photographer who took the terrific mug shot of me back when I was arrested. I cannot recommend him enough.

heh heh....A reporter just said 'John Edwards, you've just been acquitted. What are you going to do next?'


Ahm going to Disney World with Juror number three. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment