Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's Official: The Devil Supports Obama

The simply faaabulous Anna Wintour, the inspiration behind the hellish Miranda Priestly character in 'The Devil Wears Prada', made a video for all the little people yesterday.

For a campaign contribution, Vogue Magazine's editor-in-chief says that two poor shlubs will win a trip to New York, and attend an Obama event, co-hosted by the simply fantastic star of HBO'S Sex In The City Sarah Jessica Parker. In this video, Wintour says:

(If you're reading this out loud, do so in the most pretentious New York snob voice that you can muster) 

Hi. I'm Anna Wintour, and I'm so lucky in my work that I'm able to meet some of the most incredible women in the world, women like Sarah Jessica-Parker and Me Shell Obama....

These two wonderful women and I are hosting a dinner, along with the president,in New York City, to benefit the Obama campaign on June the 14th. It will be a fantastic evening, and you can join us. We're saving the two best seats for you, but you have to enter to win. You can enter right now by going to BarackObama.com/NewYorkNight.

Sarah Jessica and I both have our reasons for supporting President Obama, and we want to hear yours, so please join us.

But just don't be late........

Oh, goody! How could ANYONE pass up this golden opportunity to hob-nob with leftist, elitist snobs! There's nothing that screams 99% more than sitting around with a bunch of hoity-toidy, coastal libs. You could not get any more out of touch.

I hope that Larry The Cable Guy wins the drawing.

I understand that Wintour has ordered her kitchen staff to create a three-foot ice sculpture made in the likeness of Obama's head. Co-host Sarah Jessica Parker will hang a feedbag around the guests necks, and put in carrots and oats.

The most telling part in the video is where she discloses the reason for this shindig is so that you can tell Wintour and Parker why you support the Narcissist-In-chief. In other words, this sweepstakes exists because he wants his over-sized ego stroked.

Wow. I didn't think that it was possible for me to dislike these people any more than I do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment