Monday, June 11, 2012

The Amazing Flying Cat: Our Series Of Reports Continues

Previously, your bushy-tailed correspondent told you about Bart Janson and his amazing cat copter, Kitty Hawk. The story is touching, but there's a world out there that's in need of this ground-breaking technology. America is involved in a war on terror, and somebody will probably make a buck off this.

As the singing mother/daughter duo The Judds would say, 'Why not me?'

So, after wiping the tears from my eyes, I wrote a comment in @TheMorningSpew, congratulating him/her/them on this fine story. I coined the term, cat-drone.

I received an enthusiastic tweet from TMS, and we traded several more, developing this idea even further. Others on Twitter got into this fascinating discussion.

The general consensus was, that the creators of this flying cat machine, or cat-drone,
should take this idea to The Pentagon, and that an assembly line of cat-drones should be manufactured.

Your bushy-tailed correspondent believes that cat-drones could shorten the war on terror, and bring us quick victory. As our new weapon rains down on Al-Qaeda, our over-whelmed enemies would die thinking that 'The Great Satan' has developed a special species of predator drone.

There was some discussion of using dead pigs, or some other dead critter, but I believed that a relatively small, remote-controlled cat would be harder to shoot down.

I am so close to realizing my ultimate dream of being a filthy-rich war profiteer, I can just taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment