Monday, June 4, 2012

Straight From The Horse's Mouth

I got another Obama campaign email. This time, it's from the star of HBO's Sex In The City, Sarah Jessica-Parker. It reads:

Friend--

It's my honor to invite you to take part in an event I'm hosting at my home with the President and First Lady on June 14th.

What's for dinner? Will everybody have a horse feedbag tied around their necks, or will there be DOG on the menu?

If you can make a donation of any amount today, you'll be automatically entered to win two tickets to New York to join us.

You mean if I give money to that jack-a$$ who is wrecking the country, I might win a trip to NEW YORK CITY, and hobnob with a bunch of leftist snobs? Where do I sign?

Just before Election Day in 2008, I went to an Obama campaign office in New York and called some undecided voters.

So what you're telling me is that you helped destroy this country. You must be proud.

I believed then, as I do now, that if we all chipped in and did our part. we would not only make history, but create meaningful change that so many Americans needed.

You know who else made history and created meaningful change? Adoph Hitler.

For me, this election is even more important than 2008.

That is why we're doing what we can to vote that corrupt, narcissistic jerk out of the White House.

As a woman, a mother, and an entrepreneur, I need to believe our country can be a place where everyone has a fair shot at success.

Do you really believe the crap that's coming out of your mouth?

This November's election will determine whether we get to keep moving forward, or if we're forced to go back to policies that ask my middle-class family in Ohio to carry the burden--while people like me, who don't need tax breaks, get extra help.

OH, COME OFF IT, YOU BRAIN-DEAD, CLUELESS AIRHEAD!  Your precious child dictator Obama is a cruel, malicious corruptocrat, who despises everything that  makes America great. To any normal, informed American, His Presidency resembles a foreign occupation.

I'm hosting this event on June 14th because there is so much at stake this year, and I want to keep doing what I can.

So I take it that you haven't had enough economic destruction, corruption, kow-towing to dictators, crapping on our allies, and non-stop lying.

I hope you'll help me welcome President Obama and the First Lady to New York.

You really don't have a clue just how angry the American people are with this clown  defiling the Presidency, do you?

It should be fabulous.

Do you know what will be fabulous? November 6 will be fabulous, when the American people get to give the communist agitator the boot.

Donate $3 or whatever you can to be automatically entered to win:

I don't want to be automatically entered. That sounds painful. I'm sure your weird Hollywood friends don't mind being automatically entered.

Hope to see you there,

You can keep hoping until doomsday, horse face.

Sarah Jessica

Neigh. Have a carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment