Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It Looks Like Representative Henry Waxman Supports Drilling After All

Earlier today, Representative Henry Waxman (D-California) came out against the new House Republican energy plan, which would employ tens of thousands of Americans.

Instead, Waxman sided with environmentalist extremists, adding: 

The Republican's new energy plan is tantamount to MURDER! The big oil companies pollute, and cause nothing but sickness and disease. Energy production will destroy our coastlines, and cause critters to cough and die.....

and now if you'll excuse me, I've got some drilling to do.





2 comments:

  1. Red Squirrel:

    I could really use your help!

    I am a resident of the newly crafted 33rd Congressional District in Southern California.

    I am interested in getting the word about how out of touch and unnaccountable Congressman Henry Waxman has become.

    He has not faced a real challenge ever since he came to Washington, in 1974.

    Henry Waxman is waxing weary for South Bay and Westside Los Angeles voters.

    Here is my blog:

    waxmanwatch.blogspot.com

    You can also contact me at arthurschaper@hotmail.com

    Thanks for your posts!

    Arthur Christopher Schaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet a box of donuts that you already know more about this clown Waxman than I do.

    If you're doing research on Waxman, there's always bing & google. Type in Rush Limbaugh/Henry Waxman. Rush knows a lot of stuff.

    Thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete