Sunday, December 18, 2011

Turn On The Red Siren, Mr. Drudge, I Have An Announcement

My name is J. RedSquirrel, and today, I officially announce my train wreck....I mean....nomination for the all-important office of Mayor of the MOB (Minnesota Organization of Bloggers). Today (insert god-like reverb), I jump into the snark-infested waters of bloggitorial politics.

These are critical times for The MOB, and for the world we live in.

We need a leader who will bring greatness to this great organization. Unfortunately, I am not that leader. I am more interested in using this election as a tool for shameless self-promotion. But then, everybody already knows that. In fact, I am absolutely positive that I have no leadership qualities whatsoever.

Just my mere presence in this race should be an affront to all of the REAL bloggers out there.

I am J. RedSquirrel, and I approve of this message. If you wish to make a tax-deductible contribution to my campaign, just put some cash in an envelope, and hand it to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment