Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rapper Jay-Z Cashes In On OWS

That Jay-ZZZZZZ is simply amazing. He has the 'bling'. He has the wife (singer Beyonce). He rides in his gold-platted helicopter from concert to concert, and oversees his varied corporate interests.

Who has time to create actual music?

And for $35, you too can be the proud owner of his new line of  'I Attended The Occupy Wall Street Protests, An' All I Got Was This Overpriced T-Shirt'.

Our correspondent spoke to the rapper-entrepreneur about his new line of  t-shirts:

"Yo,  jus' because you ain't down wit' capitalism, don' means you can't buy my t's. Even if  you might've been raped or maced or sumptin' at the OWS protest, you can still remember the good times wit' this t-shirt.

I mean, SOMEBODIES gotta cash in, why not me? These t-shirts were made in Honduras. Dang, those kids do good work, don' they?"

No comments:

Post a Comment