Thursday, December 15, 2011

Minimally Qualified To Be Mayor Of The MOB

(Insert patriotic music here):

My name is J. RedSquirrel, and I am forming an exploratory committee.

In the coming days, I may nominate myself for the important office of Mayor of The Minnesota Organization of Bloggers. The MOB is faced with many challenges, and I believe that I am the best rodent for the job.

My positions on the issues:

I promise snark in every post and a comment in every........comment section.

I promise to hold the line on public decency. I will not allow male members of the MOB  to share shirtless profile pics on our facebook page. That's just gross.

I promise to not be a royal douchebag.

I promise to protect our community, by sounding the MOB Emergency Alarm System if The NARN's Mitch Berg and Ed Morrissey ever again try to sing any Tom Petty or Warren Zevon songs (or parodies) on the air (again). That was just scary.

In the coming days, I will share my qualifications for this office, such as:

My blog blew the lid off of the Minnesota State shutdown story of 2011. It was our expose' that proved that Governor Mark 'Crazy Eyes' Dayton did indeed take the entire state hostage. Below is the letter that Gov. Dayton sent to Senate Leader Amy Koch:

I am J. RedSquirrel, and I think that I approve of this message....

No comments:

Post a Comment