Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Holikwanzahannamas From The Obamas

It's President-For-Life, Barack Hussein Obama,

Tonight I speak to you from the White House, as me and First Lady Michelle are decorating the holiday tree with shiny lights and little straw men, and speaking of straw men, I would like to take this time to discuss those mean grinches who won't pass my tax increase on anybody making over $1,000,000.

My economic advisor, Tiny Tim Geithner and John 'Uncle Billy' Corzine are testifying before Senate Minority Leader Mitch 'Mean Old Man Potter' McConnell, while the sugarplum fair.......I mean, Massachusetts Representative Barney Frank dances out his last term in office.

(Correction: Tim Geithner is still Secretary of the Treasury. I thought that when America found out that he was a tax cheat, that he did the right thing and resigned. I was wrrrrooo......I was wroaaaa.....dammit, I was wrong.)

This is the season where we all wish for peace on Earth and goodwill to men, that is, as long as they don't work in the private sector. Look out, Gibson Guitars and Boeing!

If I didn't bankrupt the coal industry, then there would be some left over to put in the stockings of  those troublemakers Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, and Glenn Beck.

It is always better to give than to receive. Just ask the Iranian Mullahs. I gave them that predator drone, and I really hope that they don't try to return it.

Let's pray for the souls of those mean old fat-cat corporate executives, as they ride around in their corporate jets this holiday season. Meanwhile, the Republicans on Capitol Hill want children to fend for themselves. Where's their humanity?

A special greeting goes to the Occupy Wall Street protesters. I only hope that the police don't turn on any fire hoses on them. In this weather, they may be turned into human pop sickles.

Here in the White House, the seasonal activity is fast and furious.....uh....take that off the teleprompter....I mean, our elves in purple shirts are working hard. We are shipping 40,000,000 unsold Solyndra solar panels  to the poor and needy.

In other words, we're buying their votes.

This is President-For-Life, President Barack Hussein Obama, wishing the bottom 52% wageearnerswho paynoFederalIncomeTax, a Happy Hollikwanzahannamas. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment