Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Congratulations To Time Magazine's 2011 Douchebag(s) Of The Year

....and this year's award goes to.....the protester.(insert cowbell sound here).

Yes, those nice kids who toppled Middle Eastern dictators Hosni Mubarak and Moammar Qaddafi from power. With the assistance of 'Creepy Hungarian Dude' George Soros and Z-Big Brzezinski, those nice kids in Dungarees will probably install Sharia law throughout the Middle East soon. Yee-Haw!

And sharing the top honor, the OTHER collection of rapists, anti-Semites, losers, and cry-babies we call 'the Occupy Wall Street protesters'.

In the wonderful tradition of such moral luminaries as Adolph Hitler, Uncle Joe Stalin, and Benito Mussolini, Time Magazine has given this 'Man Of The Year' Award to that person or sometimes group of people who had the greatest impact on the world's stage that year.

But there again, ANYONE can win this distinction. Remember, a few years back, we all won. That was the year that Time Magazine made the greatest cop-out in publishing history when they gave the 2006 honors to 'You'. Sheesh....

I wonder what the acceptance speech would be like. An Egyptian takes to the mic, and yells something in Egyptian or Arab or Farsi, or whatever. Then we hear from the translator. It would go something like this:

"I would like to thank the moral relativist jack-a$$es at Time Magazine for this award. I would also like to thank reporter Lara Logan for the fun times last year. My, we had fun with her. Also, props goes to George Soros. The Arab Spring wouldn't have gotten off the ground without him."

One of his co-horts grabs the microphone, and yells: "DEATH TO THE WEST!"

Then, an OWS protester grabs the microphone....

"Yeah, thanks for this award. Never did I think that when I was defecating on that police car that I would be standing here today. At the OWS protests, I contacted at least three diseases that America HAD previously eradicated, but I GOT ON TV, and that's what really matters. I would also like to thank George Soros.

I can only hope that soon we can eradicate capitalism from the face of our planet. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment