Thursday, December 22, 2011

Open Letter To Speaker John Boehner

Dear Mr. Speaker,

My name is J. Redsquirrel. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I am writing to you in regards to an issue important to many bloggers across this country. In September, I turned myself into President Obama's ridiculous snitch site, also known as Attack Watch. I gave them my blog's URL and my e-mail address.

Subsequently, I have gotten many, many e-mails from the Obama For America 2012 campaign. Most of these annoying e-mails are requests for campaign donations. Yesterday, I received one from Reggie Love.

I have used these e-mails as fodder for my blog, ridiculing and mocking the Obama Regime and campaign, but I am growing weary of this, and would like this insanity stopped.

 Congress passed legislation regarding unwanted phone solitication, otherwise known as 'the no-call list'.

I propose a law that would make it illegal for President Obama (or any of his campaign staff) to harass conservative bloggers like myself, with nonstop campaign contribution requests  (via e-mail), or at the very least, make them send these requests where it probably belongs, in the spam box.. I want this pestilence to end.

I propose that we name it  The No-Obama-Email-For-Campaign-Contribution List, HR. 57.

Again, Thank you.
J. RedSquirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment