Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Am RedSquirrel, And I Think That I Approve This Message

Over at The Kool Aid Report blog, MOB Secretary Of State For Life Learned Foot is holding an election for Mayor of The MOB (The Minnesota Organization of Blogs). Go to the Kool Aide Report for instructions and details, if you're interested in nominating your favorite (or least favorite) blogger.

Today (12/15/2011), your bushy-tailed correspondent announces that he is forming an exploratory committee, and may be seeking this important office.

In the coming days, I will be releasing my position papers. I believe that I am minimally qualified to be your Overlord.....I mean, Mayor.

Thank you.
J. RedSquirrel.

Disclaimer: If I am nominated, I am only in it for the page views.

No comments:

Post a Comment