Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dear Mr. President.....Stop Yer Bitching!!!

Our Kenyan Tyrant made a recent speech before a 'Working Families' Summit. We welcome one of our junior correspondents, who files this report:

We are almost SIX years into this douchebag's presidency, and he's STILL bitching about unequal pay for women. By the way, he doesn't pay the women in The White House as much as the males.

So, he made a speech before a 'Working Families' summit, where he bitched about the plight of American women, then bitched about the plight of American children. Then he bitched about Congress not acting on HIS agenda.

His voice cracked like a 12-year-old bully after being caught by the playground monitor shaking down a smaller kid for his lunch money.

'Oh no, I wasn't trying to take his lunch money! You can't prove anything! It's not my fault! It's the previous administration's fault!'

I'm only 8-years-old, and I know what this summit was about. It was held to perpetrate the myth of The Republican's War On Women. I heard that somebody named 'Rebecca from Minneapolis' wrote this doofus a letter. I heard he took Air Force 0ne to Minneapolis.  I'll bet he went and bitched some more.

I know he doesn't give a rat's ass about anybody but himself. He'll make ANOTHER speech, destroy ANOTHER industry, and bitch about everything.

And I thought that Kyle's Mom was a bitch.


Eric Cartman.
South Park Elementary School.

No comments:

Post a Comment