Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's Harder For A Rich Pinhead To Enter The Kingdom Of God....

Recently, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said this:

If There's a God, when I get to heaven, I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close.

The RedSquirrel Report received this statement from ST. PETER this morning:

IF..........THERE.......IS........A.......GOD!!!!?????

Holy Hannah! The Boss (When I say 'boss', I mean God / Yahweh) is rolling on the floor, laughing at Former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg's statement.

The narcissist started off with the words 'If there is a God.' Didn't Nanny Bloomberg know that Yahweh CREATED heaven? In fact, he created Nanny Bloomberg, although some of us wonder why.

Also, someone needs to tell this arrogant, boastful doofus that one does not 'earn your place' in Heaven, and you don't get into heaven by banning salt and large drinks. You don't earn a place by banning guns or buying your way in with your vast fortune.

In fact, it's easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle, than for a rich pinhead to enter the Kingdom of God. So there, PINHEAD.

The last time I checked, The Boss, in his eternal wisdom, makes the rules here. Things are terrific on the streets, shops, and cafes in Heaven, and we don't need someone coming here and banning stuff.

God Bless,

St. Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment