Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Twelve Days Of Christmas (Obama Re-Mix)

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....twelve 'Knock-Out Game' thugs a 'beatin'

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....eleven NSA agents spying on my family.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....ten dangerous Mexican drug dealers.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....nine IRS agents a' harassin'.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....eight illegal aliens demanding amnesty

On the seventh day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....seven Islamic extremist threats

On the sixth day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....six freaky Obama Czars

On the fifth day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....five election day fraudsters

On the fourth day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....four MSNBC hosts calling me a racist

On the third day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....three liars lying

On the second day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....two cancelled health care plans

On the first day of Christmas, Obama gave to me....one more city declaring bankruptcy

No comments:

Post a Comment