Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pepperidge Farm Remembers The Knock-Out Game

The American people are being subjected to a new wave of black-on-white crime the perpetrators refer to as 'The Knock-Out Game'.

The game goes like this: As the white person, usually elderly, is walking along, the gang sends one of their cohorts to confront their prey, then strike him or her as hard as they can. It seems the idea is to make the victim lose consciousness.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it? The perpetrators give this activity a name that makes assault almost seem recreational.

Now it looks like some people are fighting back, as these thugs are running into armed citizens.

One such American is 85-year-old Hiram Higgenbotham. Here is his account:

Thanks, Red.

I remember it just like it was only yesterday. I was walking home after buying a Pepperidge Farm Coconut 3-Layer Cake at the corner grocery store, when suddenly this young colored fella jumped from around the corner.

I saw 7 or 8 other colored whippersnappers egging him on.

Now, I have heard about 'The Knock-Out Game' for several weeks, so I went and bought a pistol. I took gun training, so I was good and prepared for this situation.

I showed this thug my gun, and said, 'You better get lost before I bust a cap in your ass, punk.' He and his friends ran away, and I walked home and enjoyed my Pepperidge Farm Coconut 3-Layer Cake.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment