Monday, March 10, 2014

Schoolhouse Rock: I Am A Bill (Obamacare Remix)

I'm Obamacare
Oh yes, I'm Obamacare
You won't have a penny to spare

Well, The Dems stole a seat way up there in Minnesota
Found some votes in a car near Zumbrota
Al Franken was the 60th vote, The Dems cheated but they didn't care
or if the law isn't fair
They passed Obamacare

Kid: Wow, those Democrats had to pull a lot of crap to get you passed into law, didn't they?

Obamacare: OH YEAH!!!!

I am over 27,000 pages of leftist mumbo jumbo, class warfare, subsidies and exemptions for some, and unfair taxes, freedom-stealing consumer fraud for others.

I am Obamacare
Oh yeah, I'm Obamacare
Lots of people say that this is unfair

Well, I began illegally in the Senate
and there was a lot of bribes
And I got tons of positive press
from Obama's liberal scribes

Then he signed me, I am the law of the land
If the GOP doesn't repeal me I'm gonna stand
I'm Obamacare

Kid: So, you started illegally in the Senate instead of the House where spending bills are supposed to, then dozens of bribes were handed out. There was 'The Louisiana Purchase' and 'The Cornhusker Kick-Back.'

Then Nancy Pelosi said, 'We have to pass it, so we can know what's in it.'

People in Congress MUST BE IDIOTS!!! I didn't know they were SO CORRUPT!

Obamacare: OH YEAH!!!! Now, people are seeing what's in me, and they don't like it. Millions of Americans have had their health plans cancelled, and everyone in Congress got an EXEMPTION! The President is trying to steal as much money from the young and productive, and subsidize the poor, old, and unhealthy.

Also, our imperial President is constantly changing 'The Affordable Care Act', and that's illegal.

'The Affordable Care Act' is another name for 'Obamacare.'

On top of THAT, we have thousands of 'navigators' signing people up , and nobody knows who they are. They could be identity thieves. People signing up may be giving their information to computer hackers in Russia for all we know.

I'm Obamacare
Yes, I'm Obamacare
I am a real nightmare

Now, there's a mandate and a March deadline
If you don't sign up, you will be fined
Because Obama signed me, I am the law of the land
It's more than many Americans can bear
We don't care, I'm Obamacare

Ted Cruz: NOT SO FAST!!! MIDTERMS ARE IN NOVEMBER, AND YOU CAN BE REPEALED!!!!

Obamacare: OH NO!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment