Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rep. Keith Ellison: Democrats Should Come Out Against The 2nd Amendment

Representative Keith Hakim Ellison X (D-MN) made an appearance on Bill Maher's Real Time cable show, and suggested that Democrats come out against The Second Amendment.

His remarks would offend most normal Americans, but almost nobody watches Real Time With Bill Maher. Still, we thought that we would invite him here to explain himself:

Thank you, infidel squirrel.

I appeared on Bill Maher's Real Time program on HBO last week, and he goaded me into violating my oath as a member of The U.S. House of Representatives. All I was sayin' was that this country needs fewer armed citizens, while the police becomes more militarized. Only the military and the police need to have guns.

The progressive caucus knows what's best for the American people. In fact, we should also take a second look at the First Amendment. This country would be better off if that racist Catholic Sean Hannity was taken off the air.

That reminds me.....The 3rd Amendment has always rubbed me the wrong way.

In fact, The Bill of Rights have always stopped the government from taking it's rightful control over the American people. However, we should keep The 14th Amendment. I like that one.

Well, that's all for now. If I have any more ideas involving the violation of your freedom, I'll be sure to let you know. May Allah bless all my little dhimmicrats.

Allahu Akbar.


No comments:

Post a Comment