Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pajama Boy: Have You Signed Up For Affordable Care Yet?


The Deadline for signing up for Obamacare is Monday, so Pajama Boy sends this message:

Have you signed up for Obamacare yet? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm? Have you? You have until Monday to sign up, or you will be in violation of Dear Leader's signature legislation.

Why won't you sign up for free health care? You must be a racist. Chances are, you probably believe all the lies that thousands of angry Americans are telling the opposition faux news media about cancelled health plans, difficulties in getting a doctor, and skyrocketing premiums.

Damn those Koch Brothers. Damn those liars.

Don't you know that The Democrats wants to set you free from your icky job? Granny Pelosi wants us all to pursue our passions. If you always wanted to paint, now you have all that free time because The Democrats have set you free from your job. You probably can't afford painting supplies, but I'm sure The Democrats next step is to pass legislation giving you free painting supplies.

C'mon all you 26-year-old children, just put on your onesie, and sit down cross-legged on the floor. Mommy will heat you up a nice cup of hot cocoa. Let's chitchat about The Affordable Care Act deadline.

I've invited my friends over this Monday night to count down the seconds before The ACA deadline. It's like New Year's Eve at my house.

The other day I sent a letter to Dear Leader, thanking him for affordable care. I told him that The Democrats really should take their entire agenda, and re-name it The Freedom From Freedom Act. I'm sure that our allies in the MSM would be happy to put a positive spin on it. Yippee!

Well, that's all for now. I gotta go kiss my Obama Flag. Oops, it looks like I made in my onesie.

Mom, I need my diaper changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment