Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013 From The Obamas

Happy Halloween, my fellow Americans.

It's the neighborhood bully, President Barack Obama. Michelle and the daughters Malia and Sasha are back in the White House garden, replanting some pumpkins that were destroyed during the government shutdown. Actually, FLOTUS has 50 full-time staff to do that work for her.

Once again, we are preparing for our annual Halloween Party. We didn't think that we were going to have our party this year, because those dastardly Republicans shut down the government. To show that there were no hard feelings, I invited Speaker John Boehner to our big night. I understand that with his big, orange face, he will be arriving as The Crying Pumpkin.

I understand that Harry Reid will be arriving as The Crypt-Keeper and Megan Kelly will come to our party as Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Ooooooh! SCARY!!

Secretary of State John Kerry and Director of The CIA John Brennan will come in a horse costume. Of course, our little vampire bat Valerie Jarrett will be flying around the room.

I just hope that we don't another embarrassing moment like we had last year, when 3 guys came in, looking like terrorists with bombs strapped around their chests. I thought it was my pal Bill Ayers and some guys from The Weather Underground, but those weren't costumes---they were friends from The Muslim Brotherhood.

They said "Trick or Treat", and I said,"100 or 200 f-16's?"

The Brotherhood, Bill Ayers....I sure have alot of terrorist friends. It's sometimes hard to keep track of them all....

Meanwhile, we will have Teamsters and ACORN bobbing for bribes in The Main Ballroom.

(Looking out the window) Hey, isn't that The Great Pumpkin in the victory garden? No, that only First Lady Michelle....and she's wearing orange pants.

Well, that's all for now. I only hope that those mischievous Tea-Baggers Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity don't begin throwing eggs and toilet paper at The House like they did last year. That was a big mess.

Happy Halloween. If your holiday isn't all you want it to be, just remember:

I inherited this holiday from a previous administration. Allahu Akbar.




1 comment:

  1. I like Halloween. Usually under Obama I don't get laid off until after Halloween and before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete