Thursday, August 8, 2013

IN YOUR FACE, MINNESOTA SOCIAL CONSERVATIVES!

Last week, same-sex marriage became legal in the state of Minnesota. On August 1, Mayor RT Rybak officiated 40(!) same-sex ceremonies.

We get it, RT. You really, really, really, really, really like gays.

KARE11NEWS featured happy same-sex couples trading vows. Male couples stood before friends and family, and pressed their yucky man-lips together.

It seemed like the folks at KARE11NEWS were in on the celebration while they were doing the report. Maybe the reporter caught the bouquet.

I don't know if I was being informed, or if they were somehow trying to CONDITION me:

Listen up, you old-fashioned, bible-thumping bigot. You better get your mind right, because SAME-SEX MARRIAGE IS THE LAW! REPEAT AFTER ME! SAME-SEX MARRIAGE IS THE LAW!!!

I remember when 70% of the voters in my state did NOT support same-sex marriage (This was just last year). I didn't know that my belief in traditional marriage made me a knuckle-dragging bigot.

I listened to Mitch Berg on 1280 The Patriot on Saturday, and he spoke about that photo of the huge rainbow flag eclipsing St. Paul's Cathedral. To me, that photo suggests that some activists on the other side of this issue may be taunting us:

WE WIN! IN YOUR FACE, MINNESOTA SOCIAL CONSERVATIVES!










No comments:

Post a Comment