Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Al Franken: Mike McFadden Is A (DA....DA....DAAAAA) Rich Leprechaun

'I am your Senator, Al Franken, and I approve of this message....


My opponent Mike McFadden is a (DA....DA.....DAAAAA) rich investment banker.

He has blatantly (DA....DA....DAAAAA) earned a living in the private sector, and he (DA....DA....DAAAAA....) moved his investments to Bermuda (DA....DA....DAAAAA....). While Americans suffer, he is enjoying a (DA....DA....DAAAAA....) Pina Colada on the beach.

He has SO MUCH MONEY that he hides some of his money from the IRS in Bermuda....and some of it in Ireland! (DA....DA....DAAAAA....)

Mike McFadden is a (DA....DA....DAAAAA....) greedy Republican Leprechaun! He won't even share his Lucky Charms!

I need your vote, or this greedy leprechaun might take away your Obamacare, leaving your family to die, while he lives it up in Bermuda. We can't let McFadden win, or he might take his (DA....DA....DAAAAA....) shillelagh to our investments in infrastructure.



I am your Senator, Al Franken, and I approve of this message'




No comments:

Post a Comment