Friday, July 10, 2020

A New Red Forman Commentary: I'm In Favor Of More Police Brutality

Here with his newest commentary on police reform is our normal-American everyman, Red Forman:

Thanks, Red....

Right now it's 2:30 in the 'morning', and there seems to be a gang squealing their tires about as loud as they can about a block away. Normally, the cops would be stopping this crap, but the neighbor-hood police station was set on fire and gutted,

Nowadays, there's a lot of talk about de-funding the police and dismantling the Minneapolis Police Department. Before I leave this lawless shithole forever, I'd like to add my two cents. I. too. have a complaint concerning police brutality.

I wish there was more of it. 

If your head is screwed on straight, you would know that the progressive weirdos running Minneapolis are unfit to run anything. They were supposed to give the police direction. On the evening of May 28, the city government told the police in the 3rd precinct to evacuate their station, and allow it to fall in the hands of a violent, hateful mob

The dumbfucks running Minneapolis turned East Lake Street into a war zone, and now the officers from the 3rd Precinct are suffering from PTSD from the horror of May 28. On that terrible night, many officers were saving one last bullet in their guns in case The Walking Fucktards decided to beat them to death.

The Governor should have called in the National Guard on TUESDAY 26, and told the police that you guys do whatever it takes to bring order to Lake Street. I'd be cheering if I saw a bunch of these rioting pricks get shot and arrested.

The news media dumbasses saw what we saw up close. A lot of  businesses on Lake Street burned to the ground by anarchist fuckheads. We saw idiots break the doors at Target and Cubfoods, and a bunch of felonious assholes looted these stores. The dummkopfs in the news media keep calling them 'protesters.' Stop calling them 'protesters.' They're vandals, arsonists, and looters.

The next time I hear someone call one of these rioting assholes a 'protester', I'm gonna clock somebody. If my son Eric ever took part in a riot like this, I'd disown him, and probably kill him.

I hope that the 3rd Precinct gets re-built. I say, make it bigger and badder than U.S. Bank Stadium, and we can jail the pricks who set it on fire.

And while I'm here, I have some choice words for the 'woke' cancel-culture goon squad. Since they're doing away with Aunt Jemima, I'm thinking about changing my name to 'Red Jemima. I'll have a t-shirt made with my big head in blackface, with a big middle finger. Get a fucking life, commie.


No comments:

Post a Comment