Sunday, March 22, 2015

We Found The Person Who Came Up With Starbuck's #RaceTogether Concept

Last week, Starbucks management decided that confronting and lecturing their customers on racism was a good idea. We at RSR dug around, and found the individual who came up with this #RaceTogether concept.

Here to explain it is it's founder:

Hey America, I'M BACK!

I got a little bored with just drinking hot cocoa and talking about Obamacare. It's settled law now, and almost 8-million Americans are signed up. I was looking for a new cause where I can confront and lecture all you uneducated rubes, and racism was it.

I ventured out of my pillow fort, and got a job a Starbucks. Last week, I approached my boss with my idea, and being a good leftist, he loved it. I came up with a test to determine if you're a racist, as well as the #RaceTogether hashtag. It's so nice to see America finally having a dialogue about race. 

Maybe this racist country can have that conversation in every basement, drinking hot cocoa...OR A STARBUCKS' MOCHA CAPPUCCINO! Go ahead, my onesie-wearing army! Sit in a circle in Mom's basement, and change the world!

As a 26-year-old child, this issue means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment