Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Katy Perry Sets The Record Straight

Like, Hi. It's me. Katy Perry, pop superstar :  )

Like, uh....A couple days ago, one of my Jewish fans tweeted me, and asked me to give a shout out to my friends in Israel. So, I tweeted a Jewish girl and I liked it and....like....so I asked everybody to pray for Israel. Y'know, there's this ongoing trouble in the Middle East. Sometimes there's war. Sometimes it's hot. And sometimes it's cold, y'know?

Well, this TEENAGE DREAM got on Twitter yesterday, and got some uncoolness from several Twits, as they got on my case for showing some luv for the Jews out there.  :  (

I would like to thank The RedSquirrel Report for giving me this opportunity to set the record straight. I think this blog rules :  )

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxKaty

No comments:

Post a Comment