Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just A Little Housecleaning

The RedSquirrel Report is six months old this month, and your bushy-tailed correspondent is doin' a little Sunday housecleaning today. For you new to this blog, I think it's a good idea to reiterate what The RedSquirrel Report is all about.

J. Redsquirrel is a wise-cracking reporter who lives in a tree somewhere in South Minneapolis, banging away at his word processor.. He reads other blogs, the news, and llistens to lots of talk radio, then redicules the people and events occurring on planet earth, hence the motto: Gathering up, feasting on, and snickering at the world's collective nuttiness since 2011.

I chose the red squirrel because my thinking is red-state. I don't have a lot, but I'm fairly industrious. I don't expect much from the government, and I don't want them taking away my stuff, dig? Red squirrels have short attention spans, so I try to keep my posts at under three paragraphs. Sometimes, my liberal friend, Longfellow Loon stops by to award the Loon Of The Week Award. Since the geniuses at 1280 AM The Patriot cancelled the first team and, therefore, killed the Loon Of The Week segment, The RedSquirrel Report has taken upon itself to bestow this weekly honor to the loonies on the left.

I will post passages from 'my unauthorized biography of George Soros' on this blog from time to time.

Then there's Joe the artist. He draws some illustrations for us, and we show off his artwork from time to time.

Joe Soucheray has influenced me in the creation of this blog. He created the world of 'Garage Logic, where he is the mayor. I am also influenced by The Onion, Scrappleface, and The Nihlist In Golf Pants.

I'll have more later. Thank you.

J. RedSquirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment