Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Working On A Biography On George Soros

As Winter draws to an end, your intrepid Red Squirrel is bored with hybernation. It can be disclosed that I have been working on an unauthorized biography of financier/ Dem sugardaddy George Soros. My research has really taken me places that I never thought I would go. He is a very interesting figure in modern American history. I was going to write a 300-400 page book, yet when I learned that the dark lord of the netherworld has actually lived about 12 lifetimes, and that the character Vigo the Capathian from "Ghostbusters 2" was loosely based on him, my 300-page book ballooned to an astounding 6,666 pages, with 666 footnotes. In the following weeks, I will post some passages from my manuscript.

No comments:

Post a Comment