Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A blog is born

Welcome. Let me introduce myself. I am The Red Squirrel. I reside in South Minneapolis. I'm not really a squirrel, just a new blogger. It took me about two weeks to give myself that  'handle'. I am a registered Republican, hence the 'red'. I identfy with squirrels. I'm moderately industrious, I try to save a few nuts, keep a roof , or tree, over my head, and I don't want the government giving me stuff, or taking it away. Dig?
This blog features my take on the news of the day. I'll make some of you laugh. I have two friends helping me out. My liberal friend, Longfellow Loon, and Joe the cartoonist. Longfellow Loon is like Alan Colmes. He'll swoop by occassionally. The cartoons on this little blog will be done by Joe. If you want some album cover artwork done, or if you're looking for illustrations for your book, you can contact him.
I have a short attention span, so most of my posts will probably be under three paragraphs. I'll have more later. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment