Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Chuck Todd Is Excited. Chloe Is Confused

This week, Hillary Rodham Clinton announced her candidacy for president on Twitter, saying:

I am running for president. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.'

I wonder if she thought of Chris Stevens as an 'everyday American.' How about all the women she has abused over the years as head of the 'Bimbo Eruptions' team? I don't remember Hillary ever being Juanita Broaddrick's champion.

Hillary is touring the state of Iowa this week in her black 'Scooby' van, and are the Obama press fanboys excited! No one's more excited than NBC's Chuck Todd. He's been following the big, black van....literally like a lapdog, stopping traffic and handing out Hillary 4 President bumper stickers.

Our RSR correspondent is covering the hubbub surrounding The Hillary campaign, and found one startled Mom and her puzzled 6-year old daughter. We asked them what they thought about Hillary's campaign. The woman said this:

Wow! The man just jumped in front of the mini-van, and handed me a bunch of Hillary bumper stickers, campaign literature, and stuff. I thought for a second there he was going to kidnap me and my daughter. I recognized him from the TV.

The young Mom turned around, and asked her daughter if she was also excited about Hillary.

'Chloe?............' 

'Chloe?............'

 


No comments:

Post a Comment