Monday, November 19, 2012

Hi Barry, Let Me Introduce Myself

Dear Jack-A$$, congrats on your re-election.

Yesterday, Jim Messina sent me yet ANOTHER email. It appears that nobody associated with your administration knows who I am yet, so I will introduce myself.


My name is J. RedSquirrel. I am a blogger from Minneapolis.

In September 2011, I was one of many conservative bloggers who turned ourselves in to The Regime following the debut of your snitch website Attack Watch. As a result, I was put on your email list. I estimate that your campaign has sent me about 300 email requests for campaign contributions.

As it turns out, my only use for your emails was that I used them to ridicule your presidency on my blog, http://theredsquirrelreport.blogspot.com

Until the day you are impeached and removed from The White House, I am gonna dig up your victory garden. This right-winged critter intends to be like the little squirrel running thru the house in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", sending terror through the hearts of your staff.

I might jump out of your Christmas tree.

One more thing, Buster.  You and your corrupt administration are gonna have me ripping at your ankles for the next four years. I hope that I have rabies.

Sincerely,

J. RedSquirrel





No comments:

Post a Comment